Monday 27 October 2008

I Love My Country - Viet Nam


Although I have come to live in some countries, I allways miss VietNam. VietNam lives in my heart. I'm proud of being a Vietnamese people, forever!

Vietnam is one of the most beautiful countries located in the South East Asia. In the North, Vietnam shares the long borderline with China. In the East, Vietnam is bordered by the Gulf of Tonkin, inn the East and South by the South China Sea, in the South West by the Gulf of Thailand, and in the West by Cambodia and Laos. Owning to stretching the length of the Indochinese Peninsula, Vietnam boasts a unique shape of an elongated S and a long coastline of 3,444km (2,140 miles) with a lot of wonderful sites.

And to show you the beauty of VietNam, I will introduce the beautiful culture, the people and some famous site of VietNam.

No comments:

Post a Comment